Saturday, January 17, 2009

What I love most about my training to date

I love going to track practice, which allows me to focus on my speed work which I can't do as well while running on the street. I also always get in a good stretch which I don't do enough while working out on my own.

At the Three Bears Marker ride, I loved seeing the many calves, cows and horses grazing on the green hills. I am fortunate to live in the San Francisco Bay Area with so many beautiful ride routes.

I love going to Coach Dave's spin class at the SportsBasement. After a long and stressful day, it's a great relief to build up a sweat and listen to his nice selection of music.

I love the swim workouts (in the pool)...another great getaway and break from the long work day. I swam three times during Week 10 and completed my longest yardage yet: 2000yds, 2300yds, 2500yds.

I also love to see that my body is slowly getting stronger and more toned, but gosh it takes a lot of effort.

No comments: