Saturday, November 14, 2009

20-mile Easy to Moderate Bike Ride


Completed our first bike ride of the season, 20-miles easy ride with rollers from Foothill High School, Pleasanton to Calaveras Road in Sunol and back. It rained prior to the bike ride so the roads were still wet. My bike, clothes and gear got splattered in mud. Loved seeing the fall foliage on this route.

I rode with my friends Helen and Cori. I've known Cori for the past 2 years from the Marathon team and I convinced her to try something new and join the IronTeam. She's new to road biking and did great today. I see her soon riding up front with the Kenyans and leaving me in the dust.

1 comment:

Cori said...

LOL now that it funny reading. THANK YOU for being there for me and really it was perfect riding. Thanks to you and your "Car Back"...what should I do again when you say that?